Mazut – Atlas CD
1. I Am Become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds
2. Perverse Incentive
3. Malachi Ritscher
5. Treatment Resistance
7. That’s A Razor And You Make A Threat
8. The Badge Of Shame
9. Blunted Affect
- Store Name: Positive Regression
- Vendor: positiveregression
- No ratings found yet!
Mazut – 1310 CD
01. Franz Makamele (59:21)
Recorded live during “Z Archiwum Ćpuńskiego Bitu #3”, Pogłos, Warsaw, PL, 13/10/2017.
Gig engineered by Tony Kinski, recorded and mixed by Michał, artwork by Paweł.
Thank you: Gosia, Zuzanna, Nebaz, Karol, Grzesiek, Smagała, Janurz, pan Ochroniarz.SKU: PR15
Mirt / Industry Standard – Split CD
01. Mirt – Apocalypse of Parasites (29:59)
02. Industry Standard – In Your Heart You Know I’m Right(29:58)
Mirt Apocalypse Of Parasites 1-6 Recorded Live In Biuro Dźwięku Katowice.
Industry Standard In Your Heart You Know I’m Right A live rework of Centralia’s Ghost Report material made by Industry Standard.
Photo on cover by Paweł Starzec.SKU: PR14
Gazawat – Ghosts Of Chechnya / Ghosts Of Abu Ghraib CD
1. Those Who Remain Are Trying To Return To The Rhythms Of Normal Life
2. Chechens Used To Sing And Dance While The Shells Continued To Fall Down
3. The Village School Has Been Turned Into A Makeshift Hospital
4. The Injured Lay In The Corridors Next To The Bodies Of People Killed In The Attack
5. Russian Forces Claimed That People Killed Or Injured In The Incident Were Not Civilians
6. Material Is Wrapped Over The Prisoner’s Face And Water Is Poured Over Them, Asphyxiating The Prisoner
7. Lynndie England Pulls A Leash Attached To The Neck Of A Prisoner, Who Is Forced To Crawl On The Floor, While Megan Ambuhl Watches
8. Prisoners Were Forced To Crawl Around The Floor Naked While Soldiers Rode Them Like Donkeys
9. The Investigation Report Named Graner As A Ringleader Of The Abuse
10. Neither Of The Two Men Who Caused Prisoners Death Were Charged
11. The Former Dictator Will Face The Justice He Denied To MillionsSKU: MOZD009CD
Michał Turowski – 1992-1993 CD
Sound collage made with tapes consisting audio letters recorded by anonymous man from emigration in Australia to his fiancee. Those tapes were found on dumpster and given to author by his friend, during the mix sessions voice was distorted and all the names and private elements from the letters (such as names etc) were cut out. Originally released by BDTA in April 2017.
01. 1992 (30:00)
02. 1993 (28:32)SKU: PR1