Gazawat – Ecstasy of Saint Teresa CD
1. I saw in his hand a long spear of gold, and at the iron’s point there seemed to be a little fire. (07:20)
2. He appeared to me to be thrusting it at times into my heart, and to pierce my very entrails. (05:45)
3. When he drew it out, he seemed to draw them out also, and to leave me all on fire with a great love of God. (04:04)
4. The pain was so great, that it made me moan. (07:12)
5. And yet so surpassing was the sweetness of this excessive pain, that I could not wish to be rid of it. (05:24)
6. The soul is satisfied now with nothing less than God. (05:55)
7. The pain is not bodily, but spiritual; though the body has its share in it. (05:29)
8. It is a caressing of love so sweet which now takes place between the soul and God, that I pray God of His goodness to make him experience it who may think that I am lying. (05:08)
- Store Name: Positive Regression
- Vendor: positiveregression
- No ratings found yet!
Michał Turowski – 1992-1993 CD
Sound collage made with tapes consisting audio letters recorded by anonymous man from emigration in Australia to his fiancee. Those tapes were found on dumpster and given to author by his friend, during the mix sessions voice was distorted and all the names and private elements from the letters (such as names etc) were cut out. Originally released by BDTA in April 2017.
01. 1992 (30:00)
02. 1993 (28:32)SKU: PR1
Mazut – 1310 CD
01. Franz Makamele (59:21)
Recorded live during “Z Archiwum Ćpuńskiego Bitu #3”, Pogłos, Warsaw, PL, 13/10/2017.
Gig engineered by Tony Kinski, recorded and mixed by Michał, artwork by Paweł.
Thank you: Gosia, Zuzanna, Nebaz, Karol, Grzesiek, Smagała, Janurz, pan Ochroniarz.SKU: PR15
Mazut – CKCSK CD
This CDR includes various excerpts from gigs that occurred on ATLAS TOUR in January and February 2018.
Czech Republic / Slovakia / Austria / Hungary / Poland.
Due to length limit of CD, this release was slightly edited when compared to previous releases on tape and digital.
01. Part I (17:17)
02. Part II (25:25)
03. Part III (30:30)SKU: PR4